12 oct zoom

12 oct zoom

von Camille Lavoix -
Anzahl Antworten: 7

Dear all,

I hope you are all doing good. I would like to know if there is anything I should read from Hannah and Lena for the 12th of October or if there was any change in the date I didn't see?

Many thanks and sorry if the information was already sent and I missed it, I am just starting with the WUE portal.

Also, I will be in Munich next week and Wurzburg from the 19th, for a week hopefully. I would love to meet whoever is in the city and happy to have a coffee.

Best,

Camille

Als Antwort auf Camille Lavoix

Re: 12 oct zoom

von Lena Pfeifer -
Thanks a lot, Camille, for this quick reminder! I have just uploaded my text as well as a few lines/thoughts on it in the folder for next Monday. Looking forward to seeing you all and chatting with you! :)
Als Antwort auf Lena Pfeifer

von gelöscht -
Dear all,

this time it is me who won't be able to make it tomorrow. I will be on a field trip taking photos of lost and dark spaces around Oberbayern for the publishing house I am an intern with. Unfortunately, I won't be back home in time to take part at our zooming. Yet, I hope you have a very productive meeting and I am looking forward to seeing you in a month's time.

Best wishes,
Isabel

von Catarina Seeger -
Hi all,
unfortunately I also won't be able to make it, as I will be on a business trip and likely won't arrive at my hotel in time for the meeting :( Like Isabel, I wish you all an interesting and productive meeting!
Best,
Kita
Als Antwort auf Catarina Seeger

von Anna Frieda Kuhn -

Dear All,

I am really sorry, but I won't be able to make it either....

Best,

Anna Frieda

Als Antwort auf Anna Frieda Kuhn

von Lena Pfeifer -
Dear all,

I wish you all the best for your various endeavours! :) Just a quick check: Who's going to make it to today's meeting?

Best,
Lena
Als Antwort auf Lena Pfeifer

von Camille Lavoix -

von Hannah Nelson-Teutsch -
Good Afternoon All,

I need to add my scheduling conflict to the chorus – unfortunately a meeting at my son's Kita has been scheduled for this evening, and I have to be there. At this point, I think it makes the most sense to either reschedule our meeting or postpone until our next scheduled meeting in November.

In the meantime, if anyone has the time or the interest in providing written feedback on the work that Lena and I submitted this week that would be most appreciated; however, I know everyone is exceptionally busy at the moment so there is no pressure to take on this task.

In the meantime, thanks all for your continued attention to your own writing and to each other, and I so look forward to seeing you again soon.

Best,
Hannah