Workshop with Cornelia Remi

Workshop with Cornelia Remi

von Mary Ann Snyder-Körber -
Anzahl Antworten: 1

Dear All,

Please forgive me sneaking into the writing group for a moment... I want to pass on the flyer for a second round of Cornelia Remi's intensive writing workshop for grad students. We had some extra funds in the Writing Center budget that we are able to use for this workshop. I do not think that we will be able to fund it again in the foreseeable future. So if at all possible, sign up and take advantage of this opportunity!

Cornelia is a German Studies scholar and teaches the workshop for the most part in German, but could certainly accommodate writing projects in English. It is always a relatively small group, but that makes it particularly productive. I have only heard really wonderful things about the workshop, so, again, I would strongly suggest making time for it regardless of what project stage you are at.

Take care!

Best,

MSK

Als Antwort auf Mary Ann Snyder-Körber

Re: Workshop with Cornelia Remi

von Camille Lavoix -
Dear all,

I wrote to Cornelia some time ago and she told me that if enough people were interested to have it in English, maybe this would be possible. I was very interested but, even in a mixed german-english style as she offered, my german would not be good enough to give constructive feedbacks (this is what she explained). So if anyone is up for it in English and the numbers are enough, I am in :)

Best,

Camille