Format -- Thoughts

Format -- Thoughts

von Anna Frieda Kuhn -
Anzahl Antworten: 10

Dear All, 

Re the format of this working group. 

Perhaps those of us who would like feedback on their proposals could share them via Google Docs? Or, can anyone suggest a better option for sharing/editing documents (that would allow us to circumnavigate the hegemony of Google)?

Unfortunately, I’m not really familiar with the ‘Gegenseitige Beurteilung’ tool here on WueCampus…

Best,

Anna Frieda

Als Antwort auf Anna Frieda Kuhn

Re: Format -- Thoughts

von gelöscht -
Dear All,

I set up a 'Datenbank' which allows us to upload documents and comment on them directly here on WueCampus2. Shall we give it a go and see if this works for us?

Best,
Isabel
Als Antwort auf gelöscht

von Lena Pfeifer -
Dear all,

Thanks a lot, Anna Frieda and Isabel, for getting this started! I've been looking for an alternative to Google Docs for quite some time, but I haven't come across one. Of course, we could also try out the 'old school'-format of using Word and always uploading new versions in the fashion of "Anna Frieda.2". I am open for both - and of course still for alternatives to Google in case anyone knows any.
I was also wondering whether you would all be in for an initial Zoom meeting of sorts, just to hear where people are currently standing and what their primary 'needs' would be in terms of text exchange, general advice, etc. And, speaking for myself, I would love to get to know those of you I haven't met in person yet, always hoping that we may meet in person at some point down the line, this semester.

Best,
Lena
Als Antwort auf Lena Pfeifer

von Hannah Nelson-Teutsch -

Hello All,

Thanks to everyone who has taken the lead on getting this group going. Personally, I love the idea of a kick-off meeting to check in and, as Lena has suggested, hear where everyone is at the moment and discuss our needs moving forward.

Would a Monday afternoon work for everyone, assuming we find the right Monday? Perhaps even the 22nd of this month around 14h or 15h? I'm open to almost any other alternative, but sometimes it helps to have a specific suggestion to work with.

So looking forward to working with all of you moving forward.

Cheers,
Hannah

Als Antwort auf Hannah Nelson-Teutsch

von Lena Pfeifer -
Thanks a lot, Hannah, for suggesting a specific date for meeting via Zoom. June 22 works for me - basically any time in the afternoon.

von Catarina Seeger -
Hi everyone,
a zoom meeting is a great idea (and definitely the best thing about this format!). 22nd of June sounds good in general, but it would be a lot easier for me personally if it was a bit later in the day (say, 16h). If all fails, we could set up a doodle?
Best,
Catarina
Als Antwort auf Catarina Seeger

von Hannah Nelson-Teutsch -
Hi All,

16h on the 22nd works well for me! I will pencil it in just in case it works for the whole group...

Cheers,
Hannah

von Anna Frieda Kuhn -
Als Antwort auf Anna Frieda Kuhn

von Catarina Seeger -
y'all are a bunch of peaches, thank you :) can't wait to "meet" you in (zoom-)person!