Welcome!

Welcome!

von Mary Ann Snyder-Körber -
Anzahl Antworten: 0

Dear All,

Ok, I think that I have managed to add everyone into this experimental group. So, welcome to all, but also a semi-goodbye from me as well.

The idea is to create a supportive peer and writing group to supplement other formats for discussion and advisement that are often more formal and top-down. Thus, I, and the others mentoring advisors in the group, are simply going to hang back and let you decide how you want to utilize this space for interaction. 

My strong sense is that this forum would work for text exchange and workshop feedback for the often tricky genre of the funding "Antrag" that many of you are in the midst of. 

Let me know if I can be of help at any point, but for now I am dropping the organizational "baton," so to speak, so you can pick it up and run with it. Everyone has the status "Dozent," so you can build up the course space in any way that you would like. The advisors can also be gently booted out (demote us to students, maybe, and stick us in an extra group), but we are on call as needed.

All the best,

MSK