Introduction :)

Introduction :)

von Aelita Safina -
Anzahl Antworten: 1

Hello everyone. My name is Aelita and I am in my 2. semester of English and German language studies. I choose to study for a bachelor's degree because it can offer you multiple varieties of career options in the future – from teacher or librarian worker to translator. I hope to make as many internships in different working fields during my studies as possible – so I can learn about new things and specify myself in a certain area.

The first time I experienced a cultural difference is when I moved to Germany at the age of 12. I was new to this country and didn’t know anything about the culture or the way the people live here. I was really surprised at first about how nice and friendly the people are here – even the ones you don’t know. I lived in a small village in Germany where people always great each other. At first, I thought that it was strange to greet a person that you don’t know – but now I really love that aspect about german people and even get the reverse cultural shock when I go back to my home country – where people don’t smile as much to strangers.

Als Antwort auf Aelita Safina

Re: Introduction :)

von Anna Kohler -
Hey Aelita, i can really relate to trying to learn new things, i think its great to study in such a big field and find something that just fits :)

That sounds really great and Im glad you made these positive experiences! :)