Next meeting

Next meeting

von gelöscht -
Anzahl Antworten: 7

Dear all, 

it was nice meeting so many of you yesterday! 

As we were talking about turning our meetings into a regularly get together (whether virtually or personally), we thought about which time would suit best for all of us for a next meeting and we wanted to suggest Monday, the 20th of July at 6 p.m., so as to keep Mondays, which appeared to suit most, but move more into the evening time wise so that those of us who are working can hopefully join as well. Does this date suit everybody?

Also, I added some more sections to our WueCampus platform (since structure is apparently always a good idea :-)). Please, feel free to change or add to that. 

Best,

Isabel 

Als Antwort auf gelöscht

Re: Next meeting

von Hannah Nelson-Teutsch -

Hi Isabel,
Hi All,

It was great to chat with you yesterday, and I'm really looking forward to our next meeting. Monday the 20th of July at 18h suits me perfectly.

Assuming we can all agree on the time, is there anyone who has a text or textual consideration, they would be ready, willing and excited to put to the group?

Cheers,
Hannah

Als Antwort auf Hannah Nelson-Teutsch

von Catarina Seeger -
Hiho,
I agree, it was great seeing (almost) all of you :)
Personally I'm also fine with Mondays, 6pm. Unfortunately though it will at least take several more weeks until I have produced something in written form which can be considered presentable, so I'll have to pass regarding providing next week's text...
Best,
Kita
Als Antwort auf gelöscht

von gelöscht -
Dear all,

Monday the 20th of July at 6 pm is noted in my calendar. I am looking forward to seeing and discussing with you!

Have a good week!

Best,
Sophie
Als Antwort auf gelöscht

Dear All,

I hope everyone has had a lovely July so far. I'm really looking forward to seeing you on the 20th and continuing our chats together. Without any texts to consider at our next session, it seems like the first portion of our meeting could perhaps best be dedicated to coming up with a schedule, some topics we are interested in exploring together, and some ideas for texts and responders moving forward? And then, perhaps, with the time we have left we can dedicate ourselves to questions we might all have about research practices, structure, etc.

Just some ideas to get us started next week – I'm so looking forward to hearing what you all think and moving forward together.

Best,
Hannah

von Lena Pfeifer -
Dear all,

Thanks a lot to you, Hannah, for suggesting a structure for our next meeting and a way of proceeding which, to me, sounds very promising. I guess we all have various topics on our minds - be they concrete and pressing, such as applications, or of a more general nature. Collecting these and coming up with a kind of 'schedule,' as you suggested, seems like a good idea.

I'm really looking forward to 'seeing' you next week!

Best,
Lena
Als Antwort auf Lena Pfeifer

Hi All,

I set up a Zoom meeting room for us for our chat on Monday the 20th. Here is invitation:

Topic: Grad Writing Group
Time: Jul 20, 2020 06:00 PM Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Stockholm, Vienna

Join Zoom Meeting
https://uni-wuerzburg.zoom.us/j/92439440525?pwd=QnAyQ3c2clprZWFIUzloQm92NDl4dz09

Meeting ID: 924 3944 0525
Password: 225031
One tap mobile
+496950502596,,92439440525#,,1#,225031# Germany
+496971049922,,92439440525#,,1#,225031# Germany

Dial by your location
+49 695 050 2596 Germany
+49 69 7104 9922 Germany
+49 30 5679 5800 Germany
Meeting ID: 924 3944 0525
Password: 225031
Find your local number: https://uni-wuerzburg.zoom.us/u/ayLjQvawo

So looking forward to seeing you all soon; in the meantime, have a great weekend.

Cheers,
Hannah

von Andrea Bähr -
Dear all,

I am very sorry, but I won't be able to make it tonight. I am hoping to see you alle when July-madness has ended...

Cheers,
Andrea