My Introduction :)

My Introduction :)

von Lara Moll -
Anzahl Antworten: 1

1) Hello, my name is Lara and I am 21 years old. Funnily enough, my birthday is a cherry number: 07.07. My favorite color is black and I love the movie "Arielle the Little Mermaid". I am in my 5th semester studying to be a teacher for elementary schools with English as my main subject. I chose elementary school because children are usually much more curious and eager to learn...
Nice to meet you all! :)

2) My grandparents were born in Poland and grew up there and accordingly have partly quite different ideas about things than I do; for example, privacy. Due to the lack of space, all family members usually slept in one room and never had a place to themselves. I, however, need my peace and space and don't always want to be disturbed by barging in. I tried to explain to my grandparents that they live in a big house and everyone has their place of retreat and everyone should accept it. This also includes knocking beforehand.... which has worked okay so far.

Als Antwort auf Lara Moll

Re: My Introduction :)

von gelöscht -
haha having foreign parents myself I can relate to this whole privacy debacle very much. Still have to remind them that knocking is a thing here:)